Meme by: Natsumi-Kasai123
Her version of the meme: Devious Journal Entry
HAVE YOU EVER• Won something in the lottery?: No, but I wish I had (so long as I didn't spend more money than I had won...).
• Snuck out of the house?: Nope. I was not interested in doing that sort of thing as a kid/teenager.
• Lied to get out of trouble?: Please! What child hasn't?
• Had a computer crash?: Yes. I lost SO MUCH from that. I prefer not to think about it.
• Gotten lost in your city?: Yes. I am what I call, "directionally challenged".
• Seen a shooting star?: I think so... maybe? I can't remember if I did or not.
• Been to any other countries? Nope.
• Had a serious surgery?: I fractured my left wrist once. Never again will I roller skate on cement floors; I prefer WOODEN floors.
• Stolen something important to someone else?: Hell no. I don't steal. It isn't right.
• Solved a Rubik's cube?: Nope. I tried, but I lost patience.
• Gone out in public in your pajamas?: Yes. It was school pajama day on year in middle/high school/
• Cried over a girl?: As a friend, yes.
• Cried over a boy?: As a friend and an ex, yes.
• Hugged a random stranger?: Yes. I have done it more than once, too.
• Been in a fist fight?: Yes.
• Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: No.
• Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: Never. I'm claustrophobic... I wouldn't want to break it and trap myself in the elevator.
• Sneaked into the opposite sex’s bathroom?: No. I almost went in accidentally when I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, but I've never tried to sneak into there before.
• Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: No, but I did get ready for school a couple times despite it being a holiday, only to find out later I hadn't needed too XD!
• Swore at your parents?: Yes.
• Kicked a guy where it hurts?: Yes.
• Been to a casino?: Not yet, despite (now) being of legal age. I'm just not into gambling.
• Ran over an animal and killed it?: Never.
• Broken a bone?: No.
• Gotten stitches?: No/
• Had a water balloon fight in winter?: Nope.
• Made homemade muffins?: No.
• Bitten someone?: Yes.
• Been to Disneyland/Disney World?: No.
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU• Brushed your teeth: Sometime tonight.
• Cried: Uhm... I don't know. Been a week, maybe?
• Went to the bathroom: Now, you don't need to know that. -_-
• Saw a movie in a theater: December of last year, I think. I saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
• Read a book: A couple days ago. If you include fan fiction, less than twenty minutes ago.
• Had a snow day: School-wise, over three years ago.
• Had a party: I've never thrown a party.
• Went to a doctor: 3-5 years ago for the fractured wrist.
• Tripped in front of someone: Yes. I have had clumsy moments.
• Went to the grocery store: Yes.
• Got sick: Of course.
• Got cursed: If you mean to ask if I was cussed out, then yes. If you mean to ask if I was cursed by a witch or something, then no.
• Called someone: Of course. Skype or phone !
DO YOU PREFER• Fruit/vegetables: Both. I refuse to pick one. I'm a picky eater; there is not a whole lot of either one that I eat, anyway XD!
• Black/white: Black for shirts; it's slimming.
• Lights on/lights off: Lights on.
• TV/movie: Movies.
• Body spray/lotion: St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion. As far as I know, it's the only one I can use without having an allergic/eczema reaction.
• Cash/check: Cash.
• Pillows/blankets: Pillows. NO ONE WILL TAKE MY PILLOWS FROM ME!!
• Headache/stomach ache: NEITHER. EVER.
• Paint/charcoal: Paint.
• Chinese food/Mexican food: Plain quesadillas are for me, but so is teriyaki chicken... but I don't delve into either culture's food.
• Summer/winter: Summer. Even if it's hot, usually, I can still get places, unlike the snow. I may be miserable if I go in the summer time, and sweaty, but at least I made it there!
• Snow/rain: Snow if I'm not in the mood to get wet.
• Fog/misty: Fog, I guess?
• Rock/rap: Rock. I hate 99% of rap music.
• Meat/vegetarian: Meat. You can NOT convince me to give up my meat. Sorry.
• Chocolate/vanilla: Both. I refuse to choose.
• Sprinkles/icing: Icing.
• Cake/pie: Cake.
• Strawberries/blueberries: Neither. If you mean flavoring, then strawberry flavoring.
• Ocean/swimming pool: Swimming pool.
• Cookies/muffins: Cookies.
• Wallet/pocket: Wallet.
• Window/door: Door. I'd rather have a windowless room (even though I'd dislike that)
• Charles Chaplin/Chespirito: ...Who?
• Pink/purple: Purple.
• Cat/dog: If we're talking adult animals, then dog. If we're talking about kittens or puppies, I REFUSE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE CUTIES!!
• Long sleeve/short sleeve: Short sleeve.
• Pants/shorts: JEANS (pants)!!!
• Winter break/spring break: Spring break. Again, I can go places!
• Spring/autumn: Spring.
• Clouds/clear sky: Clear sky.
• Moon/mars: Moon.
• Questions/Answers: Answers to my questions and questions I can answer.
• War/Peace: Peace.
LOVE AND ALL THAT CRAP JAZZ~Music • Do you believe in love?: Yes.
• What's the most important kind of love for you?: Do I need to pick an aspect of an emotion to make it more important than the other aspects of said emotion? What good will that do? All healthy love is important to me.
• Have you ever been in love?: I'd like to think so, yes.
• Been close to love?: I've been close to a loved one and have been close to falling in love, yes.
• If you have, with who?: Bf.
• Ever confessed your feelings to the one you loved?: Yes.
• Really badly so that it actually hurts and you cry at night?: No.
• Are you in a relationship?: Yes.
• If so, for how long?: A year.
• Do you believe there is someone for everyone?: I'd like to believe so. Whether or not people let each other in, that's another story.
• What was your first kiss like?: It was a surprise. My ex had given me a kiss on the cheek or on the forehead. In response, I make a 'come here' motion with my finger, intending to return the favor. Instead, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I was glowing the rest of the night and the next day, or so my mom and ex co-workers tell me.
• How old were you when you got your first kiss?: Nineteen. (I wasn't interested in the little boys who attended my high school.)
• Do you think love is worth nothing?: Love is always worth something.
• Best experience you have ever had with the opposite sex: I had a few really nice dates and special moments .
• If you are single, have you had any boyfriends/girlfriends before?: Not single!
• Have you ever been dumped?: Nope.
• Have you ever dumped someone?: Yup. My ex.
• Want: Lots of things.
• Need: Lots of things.
• Love: Writing, reading, Sailor Moon, Anime/Manga, family, friends, love, creativity, books, smiles, hugs, art, etc. Not necessarily in that order.
• Hate: Lots of things and maybe one individual, but I'd rather not list those.
• Feel: I do feel; I am a human being. Right now, I feel a little tired.
• Did: Apparently, I sang "Hello" by Evanescence so well in 10th grade, I made my dad cry.
• Miss: My parents.
• Am annoyed by: When friends/family/random people do not leave me alone when I am trying to write (and recently, draw), Ppl, u, ur, u r, the misuse of: quite, quiet, quit, there, their, they're, your, you're, weak, week, hi, high, buy, bye, by, to, two, too, for, four, when people expect me to listen to them when they don't want to listen to me, people trying to control me, people getting mad at me for making a decision they don't like, etc.
• Would rather: Write all day long.
• Am tired of: ...Friends/family/random people not leaving me alone when I am trying to write or draw.
• Will always: Write, read, and love.
MISCELLANEOUS• What is your favorite genre of music?: Go look at my youtube.
• What time is it now?: 11:17pm.
• How much money do you have right now?: [This user chooses not to answer.]
• Are you hungry right now?: Nope.
• What are you doing right now?: Typing my answers to this meme.
• Do you like the moon?: I LOVE the Moon.
• What are you going to do when you're done with this?: Look over my original writing, DA messages, and maybe some Fairy Tail fan fiction.
• If you could have any magical power what would it be?: The power of flight. An overused power, perhaps, but then I would never need to make car payments, fly inside of a plane, take a train or take a bus... that sort of thing.
DO YOU THINK YOU AREFunny?: I can be.
Cool?: I don't know... maybe?
Pretty?: Sometimes I feel pretty. More often than not, though, I feel fat and unattractive >.<..
Sarcastic?: I can be, at times.
Hyper?: Sometimes... especially when it revolves around Sailor Moon or yaoi/shounen-ai.
Evil?: 25% of the time.
Unforgettable?: Depends on who you ask.
Smart?: I'd like to think I am. Not in everything, but in some things, yes.
Strong?: Emotionally, somewhat. Mentally, yes. Physically, hell no.
Talented?: I do not care if I am or not. I just do what I love to do.
WHAT COMES TO MIND WITH THE WORDHigh: Sky.
Flower: I want my bf to get me flowers.
Psycho: Psycho Pass.
Brain freeze: Ice cream.
Strange: Strangers are strange; weirdos are friends.
Sassy: A couple of my best friends.
Suffering: The world's best novel, and worst circumstance.
Art: KuroInsanity/Space pictures/Anime/Manga.
WOULD YOU EVER• Sky dive?: HELL. NO.
• Run away?: Not unless the situations forced me too...
• Curse at a teacher?: I have before. She neglected her duty to stop the bullying in the classroom against me, and then pulled me aside to call me the victim. At that point, although I tried to stay polite because I didn't want to get in trouble, I said a few choice words and such.
• Not take a shower for a week?: Not unless I was forced too.
• Ask someone out?: Yes, if I was single.
• Unscrew your cellphone too see what's inside?: Not unless it was broken.
• Lie to someone to make them think better of you?: Why would I do that? It'd be a waste of my time. Of course, that's only a recent (last 3 years) development; I know I've done it before.
• Visit a foreign country for more than a month?: Depends on the country. Scotland or England, yes. Maybe Australia. Japan... I've always wanted to go there, but I worry about the radiation now >.>...
• Go scuba diving?: Perhaps.
• Write a book?: It's what I intend to do the rest of my life, so yes.
• Assemble a computer?: Not without expert help.
• Become a rock star?: Not a singer.
• Have a long-distance relationship?: I've already had one. It sucked.
• Marry someone you don't know?: NO.
LAST QUESTIONS • What kind of computer do you have?: I don't own a computer anymore; I use my bf's. However, my old one was a Windows Vista (try not to scowl too hard).
• What grade/level of studies are you in? (if applicable): I am looking to attend college.
• Do you like to throw popcorn at people in the movies?: No. That's a waste of food. And I generally don't eat the pop corn unless I'm hungry and it's irresistible.
• How many posters do you have in your room?: I own one poster and it's hung up. Otherwise, my bf has 10 hung up.
• Who else should take this quiz?: Anyone willing to but in the time to do it.
If you have any questions / want more information
Feel free to ask ^^